Saturday, October 24, 2009

Three-Five

I am three-five today... and still so many things to do from my bucket list. I remember before I got married, I told myself that I'll be retiring from work at the age of 35, be a full-time mom, take care of my kids and maybe start my own business... but that is so not happening. It is not because I have not done enough in the past but because as I grew older I found the need to be more realistic and selfless. I learned to think not only of myself but also of those whom I love, working not only for my own dreams but for my children's as well.
So, in times when I almost want to give up, I'll just think of them and I'll be okay.

1 comment:

Chariz said...

Haha...cmon senior..we had made dreams together..remember the flower shop we had started on our minds,to the point of asking how much a spot at the araneta center will cost..but yes, in the right time..we can make our wishes come true..for now..KURACHA muna!